The purpose of SAHA İstanbul Training and Corporate Structuring Committee is the determination, planning and organization of the educational and corporate structuring needs of the Defense, Aerospace and Space sectors and member companies, and the development of the competency of the members by meeting these needs.
The main duties of the Training and Corporate Structuring Committee are as follows.
- Carry out necessary studies to determine and improve the educational and corporate structuring competency needed by the Defense, Aerospace and Space industry,
- Carry out necessary studies for the training of qualified technical personnel needed by the Defense, Aerospace and Space industry,
- Develop new private sector bussiness models that will aid technical school graduates in their internship and give them technical experience,
- Co-develop new bussiness models for Corporate Structuring with private sectors, NGO’s, public institutions,
- Take into account the demands of other Technical Committees, at the stage of determining the training and corporate structuring needs,
- Contribute to the realization of education planning activities in the academy-public-industry triangle in order to bring graduates who meet the needs of the sector,
- Carry out studies for training and talent management trainings compatible with talent,
- To carry out the necessary studies in cooperation with other NGOs, public institutions and organizations in order to provide the trainings needed by the companies in the sector primarily within the scope of SAHA Academy,
- Operate within the framework of the Vocational and Technical Cooperation Protocol in the schools determined to train the qualified manpower needed by the sector,
- Contributing to the determination of future requirements and training standards in line with the changing technology for the Defense, Aerospace and Space sectors,
- Carry out work on incentive systems for companies that employ certified personnel and want to obtain certificates,
- Carry out work on incentive systems for companies that want to obtain certificates related to Corporation Structuring.